In this post, we’ll show you how to remove devices from Aruba Central.
Check out the video below or scroll further to view the walkthrough.
- Remember to power off the devices that you want to remove. Devices that are powered off in Aruba Central has a red circle next to them on the dashboard. In this example, we have powered off three 2930F switches.
- Go to Account Home at the top right corner.
- Select Subscription Assignment
- Unsubscribe the three switches from Central by clicking on the checkbox to uncheck them.
- Click on Update Subscription and then Yes to unsubscribe the switches from Central.
- Go back to Account Home.
- Then back to Network Operations Centre
- Select the switch to remove. Make sure to click on a field that is not the Device Name.
- Once the switch is selected, got to Actions at the bottom of the screen and select Delete.
- Confirm by clicking Yes.
- Repeat steps 8 to 10 for the remaining two switches.